Supported Housing Case Manager
TSLI/HHB is a private, not-for-profit (501c3) corporation with programs serving adults with mental illness, homeless families, and persons with HIV/AIDS. TSLI/HHB operates emergency family shelters, permanent housing, congregate and apartment programs. Our programs are geared to assist individuals to achieve self-sufficiency and provide comprehensive case management services.
TSLI/HHB is currently seeking an experienced candidate for the following position:
SUPPORTED CASE MANAGER
Monday – Friday: 9:00am to 5:00pm
Essential Job Functions
- Monitor and assist residents to develop and attain objectives as stated in Support and Service Plans; provides life skill, psychosocial and parenting skills training as needed.
- Responsible for reporting, maintaining, reviewing, and regularly updating ongoing records according to Documentation Guidelines and for compliance with OMH, HHAP, HOPWA and HUD regulations and Agency Policies and Procedures.
- Required to be ambulatory and able to perform all job functions without limitations, up to and including life preservation activities. Provide for the health and safety of the residents and maintain the physical environment.
- Responsible for behavioral interventions/crisis management involving immediate attention in order to ensure the safety of residents and staff and provide feedback to residents concerning acceptable and/or unacceptable behavior.
- Job Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Assist residents to establish linkages with mental health/health clinics, vocational, educational, financial, social, substance abuse prevention and recreational resources as needed; maintain at least monthly contact with mental health and designated vocational linkages as well as other service providers, if applicable.
- Review financial-related matters with residents.
- Update and maintain Fire Safety Logs.
- On-call 24 hours a day, as assigned.
- Attend and participate in staff meetings, training sessions, Quality Assurance Audits and other relevant meetings as scheduled.
- Provide transportation as needed; must use own personal vehicle if agency vehicle is unavailable.
- Reports to assigned supervisor.
We offer the following benefits to eligible employees:
Student Loan Reimbursement Program (SLR)
All full-time employees are eligible for student loan reimbursement of up to:
· $500 a calendar year after six months of employment
· $1,000 a calendar year after one year of employment
· $1,500 a calendar year every year after eighteen months employment
Childcare Reimbursement Policy
· All full-time employees become eligible for childcare reimbursement on the date of hire.
· The reimbursement rate for all children, 12 and under is $10.00 per hour, a maximum of $450.00 per week per child.
· Childcare costs that are lower than the reimbursable allowance will be paid at the actual cost.
· The referral incentive for qualifying candidates is increased to from $300 to $1000.00
· Refer a qualified candidate $100.00
· Candidate is interviewed $150.00
· Candidate is hired $250.00
· Candidate reaches 6-month anniversary $500.00
Send us your resume & application!
Visit www.tsli-hhb.org/employment for an application; download, complete, and forward to the email address indicated.
Please note: TSLI/HHB requires applicants to have a clean, valid NYS Driver License and a vehicle.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $44,137 annual
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com