TSLI/HHB is a private, not-for-profit (501c3) corporation with programs serving adults with mental illness, homeless families, individuals/families facing homelessness, and persons with HIV/AIDS. The available position is in the Prevention Program which is a homeless intervention program. It assists individuals and families who are at risk of homelessness. The program assists participants with maintaining or obtaining alternative housing and enhancing independent living skills to ensure success transition to housing stability.
Duties include but are not limited to:
Essential Job Functions
- Word process memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents. Responsible for word-processing
Agency related development including new and revised forms; finalize for distribution. Maintain current
- Process and distribute all program site documentation.
- Ensure all incoming mail is logged/copied/filed.
- Distribute office supplies and Monthly Forms for all Agency sites.
- Responsible for updating HHB Shelter Statistics, Pathways Program Outcomes, and processing Quality
Assurance documentation including tools and surveys.
- Required to be ambulatory and able to perform all job functions.
- Responsible to comply with all Agency Policies including Agency Code of Conduct and Confidentiality
Policies, Medicaid Compliance Program and Protocols and Justice Center Code of Conduct.
- Maintain attendance and punctuality. Notify supervisor when late or absent. Provide adequate notice
when scheduling time off.
- Professionally process all incoming calls and visitors.
- Receive, sort, and distribute incoming mail and express mail services. Responsible for all outgoing mail and
- Responsible to contact service providers for office equipment including printers, copiers, fax, and postage
- Photocopying, faxing, and filing documents.
- Provide administrative support to other departments and perform clerical duties on projects as needed.
- Reports to Administrative Assistant.
We offer the following benefits to eligible employees:
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision
- Retirement and 401K Savings Plan
- Generous Paid Time Off for full-time employees
- Career Growth
- Comprehensive Training
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Child Care Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
Position Requirements: A valid New York State Driver’s License and High school Diploma or equivalent.
Salary: $44,320 Annual
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org