Mental Health Case Manager
Mental Health Case Manager
TSLI/HHB is a private, not-for-profit (501c3) corporation with programs serving adults with mental illness, homeless families, and persons with HIV/AIDS. TSLI/HHB operates emergency family shelters, permanent housing, congregate and apartment programs. Our programs are geared to assist individuals to achieve self-sufficiency and provide comprehensive case management services. Our employees provide assistance with developing skills in the areas of Assertiveness/Self-Advocacy, Community Integration, Daily Living Skills, Medication Management, Rehabilitation Counseling, Socialization, and Symptom Management. Emphasis is placed on the development of skills and supports necessary for a successful transition to the most independent level of housing possible.
TSLI/HHB is currently seeking experienced candidates for the following positions (multiple locations):
Full-Time Positions: Case Manager: Sunday through Thursday / Tuesday through Saturday varied hours (30 or 37.5 hours).
We offer the following benefits to eligible employees:
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision
- Retirement and 401K Savings Plan
- Generous Paid Time Off for full-time employees
- Career Growth
- Comprehensive Training
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Child Care Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
We also offer the following benefits to eligible employees:
Student Loan Reimbursement Program (SLR)
All full-time employees are eligible for student loan reimbursement of up to:
· $500 a calendar year after six months of employment
· $1,000 a calendar year after one year of employment
· $1,500 a calendar year every year after eighteen months employment
Childcare Reimbursement Policy
· All full-time employees become eligible for childcare reimbursement on the date of hire.
· The reimbursement rate for all children, 12 and under is $10.00 per hour, a maximum of $450.00 per week per child.
· Childcare costs that are lower than the reimbursable allowance will be paid at the actual cost.
· The referral incentive for qualifying candidates is increased to from $300 to $1000.00
· Refer a qualified candidate $100.00
· Candidate is interviewed $150.00
· Candidate is hired $250.00
· Candidate reaches 6-month anniversary $500.00
Sign on bonus for new employees is established at $1,000
· Employees hired after October 1, 2021 will be eligible for a $500.00 bonus after six months of employment. After one year of employment, they will be eligible for an additional $500.00.
Send us your resume & application!
Visit www.tsli-hhb.org/employment for an application; download, complete, and forward to the email address indicated.
Please note: TSLI/HHB requires applicants to have a clean, valid NYS Driver License and a vehicle.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 per hour