Website Transitional Services of Long Island and Haven House Bridges
TSLI/HHB is a private, not-for-profit (501c3) corporation with programs serving adults with mental illness, homeless families, individuals/families facing homelessness, and persons with HIV/AIDS. The available position is in the Prevention Program which is a homeless intervention program. It assists individuals and families who are at risk of homelessness. The program assists participants with maintaining or obtaining alternative housing and enhancing independent living skills to ensure success transition to housing stability.
Minimum of 25 hours between Monday- Friday 9:00am-5:00pm
Essential Job Functions
• Greet and welcome guests when they arrive at the office. Notify company personnel of visitor arrival.
• Answer phones in a professional manner and route calls as needed.
• Receive, sort and distribute daily and express mail/deliveries. Process all outgoing mail and express
• Distribute office supplies and Monthly Forms for all Agency sites.
• Required to be ambulatory and able to perform all job functions.
• Responsible to comply with all Agency Policies including Agency Code of Conduct and Confidentiality
Policies, Medicaid Compliance Program and Protocols and Justice Center Code of Conduct.
• Maintain attendance and punctuality. Notify supervisor when late or absent. Provide adequate notice
when scheduling time off.
• Responsible to contact service providers for office equipment including printers, copiers, fax, and postage
• Photocopy, fax, and file documents.
• Provide administrative support to other departments and perform clerical duties on projects as needed.
• Reports to Support Services Supervisor.
25 hours weekly, Monday-Friday between 9:00am-5:00pm
We offer the following benefits to eligible employees:
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision
- Retirement and 401K Savings Plan
- Generous Paid Time Off for full-time employees
- Career Growth
- Comprehensive Training
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Child Care Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
Salary : $18.00/ Hourly
Position Requirements: A valid New York State Driver’s License and High school Diploma or equivalent.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com