Repairs and Maintenance Worker
TSLI/HHB is a private, not-for-profit (501c3) corporation with programs serving adults with mental illness, homeless families, and persons with HIV/AIDS. TSLI/HHB operates emergency family shelters, permanent housing, congregate and apartment programs. Our programs are geared to assist individuals to achieve self-sufficiency and provide comprehensive case management services.
TSLI/HHB is currently seeking experienced candidates for the following position (will be responsible for multiple locations):
HANDS ON POSITION
To be considered for the Maintenance/Repair Worker role you must posses:
· All phases of home improvements
· Hands on knowledge of HVAC and residential home appliance maintenance and repair
· Hands on knowledge of basic home repair
· Hands on knowledge of basic electrical, carpentry and plumbing
· Computer skills
· Excellent communication skills (oral & written)
· Valid NYS drivers license
We offer the following benefits to eligible employees:
· Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision
· Retirement and 401K Savings Plan
· Generous Paid Time Off for full-time employees
· Career Growth
· Comprehensive Training
· Flexible Spending Accounts
· Child Care Reimbursement
· Tuition Reimbursement
We also offer the following benefits to eligible employees:
Student Loan Reimbursement Program (SLR)
All full-time employees are eligible for student loan reimbursement of up to:
· $500 a calendar year after six months of employment
· $1,000 a calendar year after one year of employment
· $1,500 a calendar year every year after eighteen months employment
Childcare Reimbursement Policy
· All full-time employees become eligible for childcare reimbursement on the date of hire.
· The reimbursement rate for all children, 12 and under is $10.00 per hour, a maximum of $450.00 per week per child.
· Childcare costs that are lower than the reimbursable allowance will be paid at the actual cost.
· The referral incentive for qualifying candidates is increased to from $300 to $1000.00
· Refer a qualified candidate $100.00
· Candidate is interviewed $150.00
· Candidate is hired $250.00
· Candidate reaches 6-month anniversary $500.00
Sign on bonus for new employees
Send us your resume & application!
Visit www.tsli-hhb.org/employment for an application; download, complete, and forward to the email address indicated.
Please note: TSLI/HHB requires applicants to have a clean, valid NYS Driver License and a vehicle.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $49,554 per year
To apply for this job please visit secure.rightsignature.com.